There’s strength in numbers. True Statement, Especially in our group classes. Chances are, there’s one to fit your schedule perfectly. Even better, they’re packed with motivated, kids who’s inspire and push to others.
These classes start by introducing the child to the world of tennis introducing funny games to acquire coordination and continue through primary skills and stroke development.
Designed for teens with beginning and intermediate skills, this class helps players achieve mental confidence and tactical game. This is where sports lives and breathes and exists for the sole purpose of transporting us to another place and time where we can experience the thrill of competition.
Tennis Lessons – Our Tennis Lessons Content:
– Increased Dexterity Skillsets – Improve foot-eye coordination and footwork through these drills.
– Better Ball Handling.
– Every coaching session includes ball handling fundamentals.
– Improved Flexibility & Range ofMotion – Stretching is a critical part of any athletic routine.
– Correct Footwork Application
– We’ll help your player apply proper footwork to his/her complete game.
– Improved Decision Making Abilities.
– Brain teasers and strategy are a part of any game, including tennis.
This post is also available in: Spanish